منتديات العلامة السيد علي الأمين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

تحياتنا لكل المشاركين يسعدنا أن تكون أحد المساهمين في نشر العلم والمعرفة Like/Tweet/+1
العلامة السيد علي الأمين
المواضيع الأخيرة
» كيف تصفد الشياطين في شهر رمضان؟
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الجمعة مارس 15, 2024 10:58 am من طرف nader

» ولاء الشيعة في لبنان لوطنهم
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الجمعة فبراير 23, 2024 3:55 pm من طرف nader

» روابط المذاهب والأديان ليست على حساب الأوطان
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الأربعاء فبراير 21, 2024 5:32 pm من طرف nader

» رفض الإرتباط بالخارج بنظام ولاية الفقيه وغيره
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الأربعاء فبراير 21, 2024 4:48 pm من طرف nader

» موقعي مع اللبنانيين
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الأربعاء فبراير 21, 2024 4:30 pm من طرف nader

» Identity and Citizenship as a Human Vision
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الإثنين ديسمبر 18, 2023 1:38 pm من طرف admin

» الهوية والمواطنة – رؤية إنسانية
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الإثنين ديسمبر 18, 2023 1:25 pm من طرف admin

» اللجنة الدائمة للحوار الإسلامي المسيحي بين مجلس حكماء المسلمين والفاتيكان
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الإثنين ديسمبر 18, 2023 1:06 pm من طرف admin

» العلاّمة السيد علي الأمين في مؤتمر علوم الأديان والتنشئة على المواطنية: للانتقال إلى تعليم يعزز الإنتماء إلى الوطن
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الإثنين ديسمبر 18, 2023 12:49 pm من طرف admin

» سؤال حول تفسير ايات
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الإثنين ديسمبر 18, 2023 12:33 pm من طرف admin

» تعزيز قيم المساواة والتعايش الإنساني
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الأربعاء ديسمبر 13, 2023 11:58 am من طرف admin

» ندوة جنوبية في الذكرى الثانية على رحيل المفكر العلامة السيد محمد حسن الأمين
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الأربعاء ديسمبر 13, 2023 11:48 am من طرف admin

» المواطنة والإنسانية
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الأربعاء ديسمبر 13, 2023 11:32 am من طرف admin

» حرب المشركين وأعوانهم-ظروفها وأسبابها-
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الإثنين نوفمبر 27, 2023 8:29 pm من طرف nader

» حوار قناة العربية مع العلاّمة السيد علي الأمين – برنامج سؤال مباشر – خالد مدخلي
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الجمعة سبتمبر 29, 2023 8:50 pm من طرف admin

» لعلاّمة السيد علي الأمين استقبل منصة الحوار والتعاون من كايسيد
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الجمعة سبتمبر 29, 2023 8:36 pm من طرف admin

» الحرب الدفاعية
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الإثنين سبتمبر 04, 2023 9:45 am من طرف nader

» سبي النساء وقوانين الحرب
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الأحد سبتمبر 03, 2023 5:29 pm من طرف nader

» العلاّمة الأمين: هي جنايات الإنسان وليست جنايات الأديان
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الإثنين مارس 06, 2023 12:25 pm من طرف admin

» كيف نتجنب الحروب؟ كلمة العلامة السيد علي الأمين في منتدى أبو ظبي للسلم
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الإثنين مارس 06, 2023 11:57 am من طرف admin

» السيد الأمين يُشارك في منتدى ابو ظبي للسلم
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الإثنين مارس 06, 2023 11:35 am من طرف admin

» لقاء الشرق والغرب… مجلس حكماء المسلمين: لقاء الإمام الطيب والبابا فرنسيس يخاطب مناطق الصراع ويطفئ نيران الحروب
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الإثنين مارس 06, 2023 11:28 am من طرف admin

» العلّامة السيّد علي الأمين في ملتقى البحرين للحوار: رسالة الأديان العدل ولو استجبنا لها لزالت معظم أسباب الحروب
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الإثنين مارس 06, 2023 11:17 am من طرف admin

» صدور المجلد الخامس من (سلسلة الدروس في علم الأصول) للعلاّمة السيد علي الأمين
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الإثنين مارس 06, 2023 10:59 am من طرف admin

» العلاّمة السيد علي الأمين في ذكرى الشهيد المفتي الشيخ حسن خالد: الدولة مرجعية وحيدة في مسائل الدفاع والأمن وفي كل المسائل التي تتولاها الدول في شعوبها وأوطانها
The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Icon_minitime1الإثنين مارس 06, 2023 10:54 am من طرف admin

الدعاء لله وحده
العلامة الأمين يطالب الدولة ببسط سلطتها في الجنوب ..
طريق القدس ليست من هنا شريط مصور ينقل وقائع الهجوم المسلح على دار الإفتاء الجعفري في صور الجنوب
دولة المؤسسات المعاصرة ومسؤولية الحاكم في منظور الإمام علي (ع)
التعرض لأم المؤمنين عائشة رضي الله عنها بالقذف فرية وبهتان عظيم
الموقف الثابت
كان ذنبي عندهم قولي لهم
يا كلنا
السلاح خارج الدولة والإنتخابات

السبت أكتوبر 27, 2012 4:55 pm من طرف malak

العلامة السيد علي الأمين
-جريدة الوطن القطرية ـ الخميس 26 / 4 / 2012م ـ حوار نورما أبو زيد خوند .

-أنا لست مع هذه …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

تعاليق: 0

العلامة الأمين يجيب الوطن القطرية على سؤالها المتعلق بمجريات الأحداث في البحرين

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 6:20 pm من طرف admin

الخميس 26 \ 04 \ 2012م

س ـ ما قراءتكم لمجريات أحداث البحرين، وهل تضعون المعارضة البحرينية في خانة الدمى التي …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

العلامة الأمين يجيب الوطن القطرية على أسئلتها المتعلقة بزيارة الرئيس نجاد الى جزيرة(أبو موسى) وانتقال عدوى الربيع العربي الى طهران

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 6:13 pm من طرف admin

الخميس 26 \ 04 \ 2012م

س ـ ننتقل من دمشق إلى طهران. ما هي برأيكم أبعاد زيارة الرئيس الإيراني أحمدي نجاد لجزيرة أبو …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

العلامة الأمين يجيب الوطن القطرية على سؤالها المتعلق بتبني إيران لمبادرة السيد عنان

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 6:04 pm من طرف admin

الخميس 26 \ 04 \ 2012م
س ـ تتبنى إيران مبادرة المبعوث الأممي ولكنها تضع لها خريطة طريق على رأسها بقاء الأسد على راس …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

العلامة الأمين يجيب الوطن القطرية على سؤالها التالي : هل بإمكان المعارضات السورية أن تصوغ برنامجا موحدا للمرحلة المقبلة؟

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 5:58 pm من طرف admin

الخميس 26 \ 04 \ 2012م
سـ هل بإمكان المعارضات السورية أن تصوغ برنامجا موحدا للمرحلة المقبلة؟

ج- من خلال الأوراق …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

العلامة الأمين يجيب الوطن القطرية على أسئلتها المتعلقة بمبادرة السيد عنان الرامية لإنهاء العنف في سوريا

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 5:52 pm من طرف admin

الخميس 26 \ 04 \ 2012م
س ـ هل تعولون كثيرا على مبادرة المبعوث الأممي كوفي عنان؟ وماذا لو لم تنجح هذه المبادرة؟ وما …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

العلامة الأمين يجيب الوطن القطرية على أسئلتها المتعلقة بدور المجتمع الدولي لإنجاز تسوية في سوريا

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 5:46 pm من طرف admin

الخميس 26 \ 04 \ 2012م
س ـ هل تعتقدون أن المجتمع الدولي متعجل لإنجاز تسوية سياسية في سوريا؟

ج- لا يبدو من خلال سير …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

العلامة الأمين يجيب الوطن القطرية على سؤالها المتعلق بموقف دول الخليج من الأزمة السورية

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 5:38 pm من طرف admin

الخميس 26 \ 04 \ 2012م
س ـ بالانتقال من الملف اللبناني إلى الملف السوري، كيف تقرؤون الموقف الخليجي عموما والقطري …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

العلامة الأمين يجيب الوطن القطرية على أسئلتها المتعلقة بحكومة الرئيس ميقاتي ـ حكومة تكنوقراط ـ إنتخابات 2013م

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 5:33 pm من طرف admin

الخميس 26 \ 04 \ 2012م

س ـ هذا فيما خص مجلس النواب ولكن ما تقويمكم لتجربة حكومة ميقاتي داخليا ؟

ج - من الواضح أنها …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

العلامة الأمين يجيب الوطن القطرية على سؤالها المتعلق بالرئيس بري والسيد نصرالله

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 5:25 pm من طرف admin

الخميس 26 \ 04 \ 2012م
س ـ من أقرب اليوم إلى مشروع الدولة رئيس المجلس النيابي نبيه بري أو الأمين العام لـ«حزب الله» …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

العلامة الأمين يجيب الوطن القطرية على سؤالها المتعلق بالإعتدال الشيعي ودور المقاومة

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 5:20 pm من طرف admin

الخميس 26 \ 04 \ 2012م

س ـ كم يمثّل الصوت المعتدل داخل الطائفة الشيعية ؟

ج - الطائفة الشيعية كسائر الطوائف …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

العلامة الأمين يجيب الوطن القطرية على سؤالها المتعلق بسبب ميول الشيعة الى حزب الله وحركة أمل

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 5:15 pm من طرف admin

الخميس 26 \ 04 \ 2012م
س ـ لماذا المزاج الشيعي العام يميل إلى «حزب الله» و«حركة أمل»؟

ج - هذا طبعا بحسب الإعلام. نحن …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

العلامة الأمين يجيب الوطن القطرية على سؤالها المتعلق بحلف 14 آذار

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 5:09 pm من طرف admin

الخميس 26 \ 04 \ 2012م
الوطن القطرية تحاور العلامة السيد علي الأمين
س ـ معظم الرأي العام الشيعي ينظر إلى شيعة «14 …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

العلامة الأمين يجيب الوطن القطرية على أسئلتها المتعلقة بدور اليونفل ـ الجيش اللبناني ـ القرار في الجنوب اللبناني ..

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 4:58 pm من طرف admin

الخميس 26 \ 04 \ 2012م

س ـ تقاطعت بعض المعلومات حول حراك تقوده باريس في مجلس الأمن الدولي من أجل إشراك قوة …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

العلامة السيد علي الأمين يجيب الوطن القطرية على سؤالها المتعلق بموقف حزب الله وحركة أمل من الأحداث في سوريا

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 4:45 pm من طرف admin

الخميس 26 \ 04 \ 2012
س ـ كيف ترون موقف الثنائي الشيعي «حزب الله» و«حركة أمل» من الأزمة السورية، وهل تعتقدون أن …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

العلامة الأمين يجيب الوطن القطرية على أسئلتها المتعلقة بموقف الحكومة اللبنانية من الأحداث في سوريا

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 4:34 pm من طرف admin

الخميس 26 \ 04 \ 2012 م
س ـ بداية، هل تؤيدون سياسة النأي بالنفس التي تنتهجها الحكومة اللبنانية تجاه ما يجري في …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

ملخص مقابلة أجرتها جريدة الوطن القطرية مع العلامة السيد علي الأمين

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 4:30 pm من طرف admin

الخميس 26 \ 04 \ 2012 م
اعتبر العلامة السيد علي الأمين الذي يعتبر علامة فارقة على المستويين اللبناني والعربي، أن …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

العلامة الأمين: «أمـــل» و«حــزب اللــه» خـــارج الدولـــة

الخميس أبريل 26, 2012 3:56 pm من طرف admin

العلامة علي الأمين: «أمـــل» و«حــزب اللــه» خـــارج الدولـــة..

جريدة الوطن القطرية ـ الخميس 26 / 4 / 2012م ـ …

[ قراءة كاملة ]

The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions

اذهب الى الأسفل

The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions Empty The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions

مُساهمة  admin الخميس يوليو 19, 2018 9:57 pm

The wisdom of God in the diversity of people in their forms and conditions

The following questions were addressed to the Office of H.E Sayyed Ali Al-Amin:

by Sunny Jung – Seoul – Korea

[Question 1]

Man is created as the most beautiful creature on earth. But it is also written in Quran that man is created weak and hasty. Why did Allah create man as weak and hasty being? How about those who are born with disability? Are they created in the will of Allah which is to create most beautiful creature?

– 4:28 And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created
weak.

– 21:37 Man was created of haste. Soon I will show you My signs, so do not ask Me to hasten.

[Answer 1]

God Almighty, The Creator spoke in the Qur’an about the first process of creating the human being, which was presented by the creation of Adam , the father of mankind, from mud without parents, as said by Him in the verse:

( when your Lord said to the angels, “Indeed, I am going to create a human being from clay) 38:71.

He Almighty also spoke about honoring his descendants of human beings so He said: (And We have certainly honored the children of Adam.. ) 17:70

He put him as His successor on earth and put whole of it and what included in it as a deposit between him (human’s) hands.

The succession means the granting of sovereignty to the human being over what God has delegated to him. It also means that he should be held responsible, because the succession means that the successor should do the role of the administration for what he is put for, and the care and protection of it. This includes giving him the freedom and ability to do this role because with disability and lack of choice, responsibility is banished.

God also talked about the transition of the creation of the first person that happened from the mud by direct intervention by God without parents, to talk generally about the process of creation from a father and a mother, which is due to the relationship between male and female, and from it happens the breeding, where God has made the womb of the female as the factory that the stages of composition of human being take place in the new process of creation, which starts from pollination by the sperm of man that he throws in her womb, then to the period of pregnancy and ending with birth.

We can understand  what God wants from this statement , that it  is to remind the human being by the miraculous way in creating him and his coming to the world and to remind him about the origin of his limited existence in the life, and for him to be constantly aware that he is a creature of God and to God he will return, so he has not to be arrogant, and that it is not permissible for him to stand up against other weak people, because no matter how powerful he reaches, the Creator God is more powerful than him, where he can neither tear the earth apart, nor can he match the mountains in height, and that he is incapable of violating the laws that God has deposited in his creatures. God said: (Did they not see that Allah, who created them, is stronger than them in power?) .41:15

The process of creation that takes place in the womb of the mother by the father’s “water”, is done by God the Creator of male and female in such a way that it might be affected by external factors such as the health of parents and their illness and their shape and the food of the women during pregnancy and the formation of the man’s sperm and his fitness for vaccination and so on..

Therefore, some abnormalities in the fetus may be caused sometimes by human being and those situations that are external to the normal state of creation, are considered a sermon for the healthy, reminding them of the grace of creation that God has bestowed upon the healthy human being, and to thank God for it, and it is a test for them to embody their thanking by working for helping and giving hand to the weak whom their assignment and responsibility is different from the normal ones. (Allah does not obligate anyone beyond his capacity..) 2:286. It is mentioned in the religious texts:  (Helping the weak is of the best charity). God has made the entire life and world as a test for the human being and a field for the good deed and work for oneself and others and to precede for the good and to compete for its achievement and to reach it.

The winners of this test on the Day of Resurrection are the ones who are patience and grateful. (And it is He who has made you successors upon the earth and has raised some of you above others in degrees [of rank] that He may try you through what He has given you. Indeed, your Lord is swift in penalty; but indeed, He is Forgiving and Merciful.) 6:165; ( He who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed – and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving ) 67:2.

إقرأ أيضاً  Sunni-Shiite conflict and the US interest
It is stated in some religious texts that God said to Adam when he asked Him about the multiplicity in the creation of his offspring and their different situations:

“I am God, the Creator, the Knower, with My knowledge I have diversified in their creation and my command comes over them by My will, and to my discretion they are to go and no change in my creation, and I created the jinn and mankind to worship me, and I created the paradise for those who worshiped me and who obeyed me among them, and followed my apostles, and I created the Hell for those who disbelieved in me and disobeyed me and didn’t follow my prophets,  and I created you and your offspring needless to you and them, but I created you and them to test you and them whom is the best in deed during your lives and before your death, and also  I created the world and the Hereafter, life and death, obedience and disobedience, paradise and hell .. this what I wanted in My valuation and will, and by My destined valid knowledge among them, I diversified between their shapes and bodies, colors, ages and livelihood, and between their obedience and disobedience, so I made among them, the winner and the looser, the visionary and the blind, the short and the tall, the beautiful and the ugly, the knowledgeable and the ignorant, the rich and the poor, the obedient and the sinful, the healthy and the sick, and the one who is disabled and the one who has no disability, so the healthy thanks Me when looking at the disabled, and the disabled prays to Me and ask Me for wellness when looking at the healthy and be patient for the distress so I substitute him with My generous giving, and for the wealthy to thank and praise me when looking at the poor, and the poor to pray for Me and ask Me, and for the believer to thank and praise Me when looking at the disbeliever for My guidance. For that I created them, to test them in weal and woe, in wellness and distress, in what I have given them and in what I prevent from them, and I Am God The King, The Able, and to Me is the choice to pass all what I destined on what I providence, and to shift from that, what I willed to what I will by preceding what I delayed and delaying what I preceded, and I am God The Doer to what I want, not asked of what I do and I ask My creatures what they do).

And If God created people on one condition and one image, the system of life and the relations between them would disrupt.

They are similar the entrants to one camp and to one school, so if they were totally on one image and on the same capabilities and possibilities, that would break the system of the camp, where the higher in rank will not know the lower in rank, and why this should be a soldier and the other one is his captain and leader?! And why is this a student in the school and the other is his professor?! And why originally there are male and female? Thus, questions about the difference and diversity among human beings become multiple, which leads to cancelling all the differences between them and cancelling all incentives of them to change and success, and if the differences between them were cancelled, and the incentives were over and invalidated, the seek to work and do will be over, and the life will be frozen and disrupted.

This, if to reveal something, it reveals the necessity for diversity and plurality in creation, (And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge.) 30:22.

[Question 2]

Man is created as the most beautiful creature on earth (64:2, 87:2). Then, is non-believer corrupted from its first creation?

What is beauty in the eye of Allah?

– 64:3 He created the heavens and earth in truth and formed you and perfected your
forms; and to Him is the [final] destination.

– 87:6 We will make you recite, [O Muhammad], and you will not forget,

[Answer 2]

The words of God: (It is He who created you, and among you is the disbeliever, and among you is the believer. And Allah, of what you do, is Seeing) 64:2, it is not a predestination judgment on human being in disbelief and faith since his time of creation, but it is a telling about the reality of human being whom he received the call for faith in God, and whom there are individuals among this human being who reject the call and does not accept it, and among them Who believe in it, and it is a sign to the will and the choice of the human being. He chooses faith by his will, and he chooses disbelief by his will, and he is not forced for what to choose as said in the words of God: (.. so whoever wills – let him believe; and whoever wills – let him disbelieve..) 18:29

إقرأ أيضاً  Lebanon, a sectarian state or a Human state
The meaning of the words of God: (and formed you and perfected your forms) is the way in which the process of human creation had happened, as stated by God Almighty:

(And certainly did We create man from an extract of clay; Then We placed him as a sperm-drop in a firm lodging; Then We made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and We made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and We made [from] the lump, bones, and We covered the bones with flesh; then We developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah, the best of creators.)23:12-14.

It is not pointing to the beauty of the shape in the individuals of the human being, but to the accuracy and creativity in the process of the creation of God, who created them tightly and mastery.

And the standard of beauty to God is not in form, but it is in the content, as in the verse: (For them who have done good is the best [reward] and extra ..) 10:26 (..who among you is best in deed) 67:2

So God looks at the good deeds.

It has been mentioned in some religious texts: (God does not look at your forms or your fortune, but He looks at your hearts and your deeds).

The meaning of (We will make you recite, then you will not forget) 87:6, it is a forbid to be away-action from the heavenly teachings that he receives and to inform it to people, because away-action is one of the meanings of forgetting, and the meaning might be the neglect that leads to oblivion, and not the forgetfulness by itself, because forgetting in itself is a non-optional condition that “order” and “forbid” are not related to it.

[Question 3]

It is written in Quran that the heavens and earth and what is between them are created in truth and for a specified term. What is the truth, and what is reason to set the term?

– 46:3 We did not create the heavens and earth and what is between them except in      truth and [for] a specified term. But those who disbelieve, from that of which they are warned, are turning away.

[ Answer 3 ]

God did not create the heavens and the earth for vain and tampering and loquacity (And We did not create the heaven and earth and that between them in play) 21:16, but created them for a purpose, one of them is to put the human being as successor on earth, and He ordered him to deal with justice and reconstruction and warned him against injustice and corruption, and told him that his final return and destination will be towards God Almighty.

[Question  4]

In 15:28-30, Allah created man out of clay from an altered black mud and had breathed into him. So the angels prostrated. To whom did angels prostrate? Allah or human?

– 15:28 And mention when your Lord said to the angels, “I will create a human being out of clay from an altered black mud. And when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration.” So the angels prostrated – all of them entirely,

[ Answer 4 ]

God said to angels when He created Adam and made him his successor on earth:

(And your Lord said to the angels, “Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority.” They said, “Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?” Allah said, “Indeed, I know that which you do not know -30- And He taught Adam the names – all of them. Then He showed them to the angels and said, “Inform Me of the names of these, if you are truthful – 31 – They said, “Exalted are You; we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Indeed, it is You who is the Knowing, the Wise -32- He said, “O Adam, inform them of their names.” And when he had informed them of their names, He said, “Did I not tell you that I know the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth? And I know what you reveal and what you have concealed -33- And [mention] when We said to the angels, “Prostrate before Adam”; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers-34. ) 2:30-34.

The angels who are obedient to God, feared the use of the new creature in the earth. God has dispelled their fears and concerns, and He has shown them the supreme status that this man can attain by his capability and receptivity to reach high levels of knowledge and faith, and they Prostrated by God’s command to Adam after his stature has appeared to them, and the prostration here, is a prostration of respect and not a worship prostration.

admin
admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 1468
نقاط : 4636
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/10/2011
العمر : 46

http://alamine.ahlamontada.net

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة